Mike Keliher is an attorney, financial expert, entrepreneur, writer and successful investor. His credentials include:
- CPA – Texas and Ohio
- JD – California Bar and Texas Bar
- MBA – University of Michigan
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) — An AICPA credential designating expertise in business valuation. ABV’s go “beyond the core service of reaching a conclusion of value” and into “value creation for clients through the strategic application of valuation analysis.”
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) — The CFF combines the skills of accounting, auditing and investigation when examining financial statements for forensic purposes.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) — The CFE is “the gold standard” in distinguishing expertise in fraud investigation.
- Four securities licenses – Series 3, 63, 65 and 66 securities licenses
His first twenty plus years as a professional were spent as an auditor and then as an attorney representing the large audit firms known as the Big Four:
He is recognized by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants as an expert in financial valuation of businesses and in forensic accounting. He is recognized as an expert in fraud investigation by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. He is the principal in Castle Oaks Advisors a registered financial advisor in the state of Texas.
Mike’s multi-disciplinary experience is demonstrated in the following:
We work with fellow professionals in law, accounting, valuation, etc. This allows staffing of large matters without needing to charge clients for overhead costs associated with large organizations. It also permits introductions that are of mutual benefit to members of this diverse network.